Tunafish: a low-cost, lightweight VST sequencer which is as simple as possible yet with the versatility of a big sequencer. Stripped of confusing, exotic bells & whistles, focusing on what's essential and fun.
- VST 2.3 compatible host for instruments and effects
- Single window interface, modeled after the successful Hammerhead formula
- Built-in sample/drum sequencer
- Use your own WAVs as samples
- An easy alternative to complex, bloated sequencers
- Resource friendly, ideal for use on a laptop!
- Supports ASIO, MME, 44.1KHz and 48KHz
- MIDI recording
- Easy Midi-learn function for use with Midi-controllers, and Midi-input
- Internal 32 bit audio processing engine with various built-in FX
- Channel freezing to save CPU load
- Export to high quality WAV, MP3 or RealMusic (MP3 ringtone) files
- Import and export of Midi (.mid) files
- Works with every soundcard, no other hardware necessary
- Use the PC-keyboard for triggering notes
- Registration: only USD 30,-
Tunafish VST Sequencer is a free trial software application from the Music Composers subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-04-14. The program can be installed on Windows.
Tunafish VST Sequencer (version 1.8) has a file size of 2.79 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 491 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Tunafish VST Sequencer since it was posted on our website on 2010-07-13.
The latest version is 1.8 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2010-07-13.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2007-04-14
Vista Compatible, Arpeggiator added, optimized performance and memory usage, minor bugfixes