Tunafish VST Sequencer is a free trial software application from the Music Composers subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-04-14. The program can be installed on Windows.
Tunafish: a low-cost, lightweight VST sequencer which is as simple as possible yet with the versatility of a big sequencer. Stripped of confusing, exotic bells & whistles, focusing on what's essential and fun.
- VST 2.3 compatible host for instruments and effects
- Single window interface, modeled after the successful Hammerhead formula
- Built-in sample/drum sequencer
- Use your own WAVs as samples
- An easy alternative to complex, bloated sequencers
- Resource friendly, ideal for use on a laptop!
- Supports ASIO, MME, 44.1KHz and 48KHz
- MIDI recording
- Easy Midi-learn function for use with Midi-controllers, and Midi-input
- Internal 32 bit audio processing engine with various built-in FX
- Channel freezing to save CPU load
- Export to high quality WAV, MP3 or RealMusic (MP3 ringtone) files
- Import and export of Midi (.mid) files
- Works with every soundcard, no other hardware necessary
- Use the PC-keyboard for triggering notes
- Registration: only USD 30,-
Tunafish VST Sequencer (version 1.8) has a file size of 2.79 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 475 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Tunafish VST Sequencer since it was posted on our website on 2010-07-13.
The latest version is 1.8 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2010-07-13.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2007-04-14
Vista Compatible, Arpeggiator added, optimized performance and memory usage, minor bugfixes
Tell us your experience with Tunafish VST Sequencer1.8
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
Matryx TRIAL Matryx is an experimental sequencer with unmatched features. It goes far beyond the possibilities of hardware sequencers trying to fill the gap between pattern and lineair sequencing. It's a modular VST-Host, a Rewire slave and a inspirational tool. There's a demo version available, because... Download
Adventus VST -VSTI TRIAL VST Instrument Analog virtual synthesizer, Adventus VSTI is best suited for techno and trance music with over 300 high quality presets, If you are looking for great leads, pads, strings, basses, organs and pianos, whether for live performance work or sequencing …look no further! Cool new stuff... Download
Chordophonet Virtual Harp & Dulcimer VST TRIAL Chordophonet is a Virtual Harp and Hammered Dulcimer sample based software instrument for VST hosts applications. Features: - Mode Selector to switch between Harps, glissandos and hammered Dulcimer sounds: 1.- Concert Harp 2.- Celtic Harp 3.- Harp Glissando 4.- Harp Glissando Loop 5.-... Download